DB 301 - Apache Spark™ for Machine Learning and Data Science on Apr 21 in ExitCertified - San Francisco, CA
Thank you for your interest in DB 301 - Apache Spark™ for Machine Learning and Data Science on April 21
When is this training taking place?
This class is scheduled to run over the following day(s):
Tuesday, April 21, 2020 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday, April 22, 2020 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Thursday, April 23, 2020 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
All times are based on the following time-zone: Pacific Daylight Time
Is this class confirmed to run?
This class is not yet confirmed but it will most likely run. Your registration may help us confirm this class.
Where is this training taking place?
This training is taking place in ExitCertified - San Francisco, CA.
450 Sansome Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
What is the price for this training?
This training is priced at $ 2500.00 USD per participant.
We accept payments by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card) or by purchase order.
Who is providing this training?
This class is delivered by Exit Certified / Tech Data.
How is this training usually structured?
Typically we divide the training days into four sessions. Two sessions before lunch, and two sessions after lunch. Between any two sessions, we take a break. Short 15-minute breaks in the morning and the afternoon, and usually an hour-long lunch-break.
The last hour is usually reserved for questions and answers.
Attendees are encouraged to arrive at least 20 minutes early on the first day of the class and 15 minutes early for the remainder of the training.
What is provided for this training?
For this training, Exit Certified / Tech Data provides:
- A take-home copy of the training materials.
- All equipment required to perform the hands-on parts of this class. This usually means a personal computer.
- Refreshments. This usually includes coffee, tea, juices, soft drinks, and water to keep you hydrated.
- Snacks. This usually includes croissants, bagels, danishes, or other pastry.
What am I responsible for?
You are responsible for:
- Transportation to and from the classroom
- Arriving to class on time (including from the breaks)
- Meeting the class prerequisites. See the course page for more info.
Who are your instructors?
Our instructors have superb hands-on experience with the technology they teach and many of them are published authors. This gives them the ability to go beyond the curriculum and to illustrate examples inspired by your specific project goals.
What is the maximum class size?
This class allows up to 3 participants.
In general, we strive to have an optimal class size, such that:
- Instructor(s) can provide adequate attention to participants' questions and concerns as well as assist with the lab-work.
- There are enough participants in the class to create an engaging group-dynamic, which facilitates learning.
Do you have a list of references?
References can be provided on request. Please contact us.