Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 2.4
Note: Due to technical issues, we have had to temporarily suspend our exams. We expect to be back up and running by early April.
The Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 2.4 certification exam assesses the understanding of the Spark DataFrame API and ability to apply the Spark DataFrame API to complete basic DataFrame tasks within a Spark session.
Successful candidates should understand:
- the basic Spark Architecture
- how to use the Spark DataFrames API to accomplish routine Spark DataFrame tasks
The minimally qualified candidate should
- have a basic understanding of the Spark architecture
- be able to apply the Spark DataFrame API to complete individual data manipulation tasks
- be able to work with UDFs and Spark SQL functions
It's expected that developers who have used the Spark DataFrames API for at least 6 months should be able to pass this certification exam.
The following Databricks courses are also recommended prior to taking the exam: