DB200 - Delta Lake
Directed at those who want to use Delta Lake for ETL processing on data lakes. The course ends with a capstone project building a complete data pipeline using Delta Lake
After taking this class, students will be able to:
- Use the interactive Databricks notebook environment.
- Use Delta Lake to create, append and upsert data into a data lake.
- Use Delta Lake to manage and extract actionable insights out of a data lake.
- Use Databricks advanced optimization features to speed up queries.
- Seamlessly ingest streaming and historical data.
- Implement a data pipeline using Delta Lake.
Data engineers, software engineers, dev-ops, IT operations, and team-leads with experience using Databricks.
Must have completed, or already have similar knowledge in the following:
All participants will need :